Components and systems for filtering solid, liquid and gaseous contamination and for extracting water from hydraulic, lubricating, non-flam and biological operating fluids.
HYDAC filtration products fulfil market demands for:
- High particle separation over a wide differential pressure range
- Low pressure drop, also during cold starts
- High collapse stability
- High contamination retention, longer service intervals
- Reduced installation dimensions
- Machine-specific housings
- Low weight
Processing the various fluids used for the safe operation of subsystems in the oil and gas industry. Whether it's Offshore, Subsea or Onshore from engineering to certification and final production.
- Special offshore coating
- Special material:
- Cast steel (CS); Stainless steel (SS) Duplex; Steel (S) Duplex
- Flushing to customer requirement
- Multi-country approvals and designs
- Development and engineering capabilities with major institutes and external bodies
- Design pressures up to 1,035 bar / 15,000 psi
- Condition monitoring of oil cleanliness and oil ageing in hydraulic and lubrication oils
- Active cooperation in close development partnership through worldwide commercial and technical support
For more information on filtration please visit the HYDAC UK website or contact HYDAC UK direct.