The pressure fluctuations occuring in hydraulic systems can be periodical or one-off problems due to:
- Flow rate fluctuations from displacement pumps
- Actuation of shut-off and control valves with short opening and closing times
- Switching pumps on and off
- Sudden linking of spaces with different pressure levels
QHP/HYDAC hydraulic dampers are particularly suitable for damping such pressure fluctuations.
Selecting the most suitable hydraulic damper for each system ensure that:
- Vibrations caused by pipes, valves, couplings etc are minimised and resulting pipe and valve damage is prevented
- Measuring instruments are protected and their performance is no longer impaired
- The noise level in hydraulic systems is reduced
- The performance of machine tools is improved
- Interconnection of several pumps in one line is possible
- A pump rpm and feed pressure increase is possible
- The maintenance and servicing costs can be reduced
- The service life of a system is increased
For further information on this product you can download this brochure on our downloads page.