In hydraulic systems, energy is transformed and transmitted. During this transformation and transmitting, losses occur, i.e. mechanical and hydraulic energy is converted into heat. It is the function of cooling systems to dissipate this heat.
HYDAC is a proven partner and supplier of a modular series of components and systems in cooling technology, specially designed for such functions.
Application-based engineering designs are developed and manufactured in product-orientated laboratories, testing and production facilities for applications in mobile and industrial machinery and systems.
QHP carry stock of a standard range of return line coolers, offline coolers, and plate heat exchangers.
You can download brochures for the below products on our downloads
- Return line coolers 415V-3PH-50HZ and 230V-1PH-50HZ (OKEL Series)
- Return line coolers with compact motor design 415V-3PH-50HZ and 230V-1PH-50HZ (OKELC Series)
- Return line coolers 12VDC and 24VDC (OKELD Series)
- Offline coolers 415V-3PH-50HZ and 230V-1PH-50HZ (Silent Series SC Type)
- Oil and water plate exchangers