Standard Bladder Accumulators
Fully repairable bladder type accumulators in a range of sizes from 0.16 Litre to 50 litres (Larger available on request). Available in a range of materials to suit topside and subsea applications.
Protective internal and external coatings or corrosion resistant materials are also available. All of which will help to prolong design life and maintenance intervals.
Manufactured to International standards (See Design Standards Section) up to pressure of 690 Bar (10,000 PSI) as standard.
Standard bladder type hydraulic accumulators:
- 1 to 50 Litre Nominal Capacity
- Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel Connections available
- MaWP of 420 Bar & 690 Bar Standard Vessels
- BSEN 14359:2006 Design Standard
- PED 97/23/EC Certified (CE Marked)
- Non standard options are available manufactured to:
- PD5500 Boiler & Pressure Vessel Standard
- ASME VIII Division 1 with the option for U Stamp and National Board Registration
- AS1210 Australian Pressure Vessel Standard
- Others available on request
Bespoke units are available upon request for:
- Low/High Temperatures
- Aggressive Fluids
- High Flow Rates